Thursday, May 14, 2015

MY MESSAGE TO LEGAL IMMIGRANTS

 
The other day I had some individual who immigrated here from some other country on the other side of the Earth start a sentence with the following:
 
"DEES EES AMA-LEE-KAA ..."
 
Location and situation at that moment restricted me from my truly intended response - - - too many witnesses.
 
So, here is my answer for the immigrants from those 2nd, 3rd and even 4th rate countries who found their way here - - -
 
I KNOW this is AMERICA! Do you know why? Because I was BORN here over 60 years ago and raised here.
 
I KNOW this is AMERICA! Do you know why? Because I have lived in locations all over her. Born in DETROIT - - - grew up in ARIZONA - - - lived in CALIFORNIA, TENNESEE and now for the vast majority of my life - - - CHICAGO, ILLINOIS.
 
I KNOW this is AMERICA! Do you know why? Because I KNOW its TRUE HISTORY - - - and it is a GOOD, NOBLE and HONORABLE history. Taught to me by teachers who were once honorable, and were dedicated to TEACHING young people - - - not INDOCRINATING them.
 
I KNOW this is AMERICA! Do you know why? Because I served in its NAVY - - - which automatically TELLS YOU that I have done more, and offered more, to MY country than you EVER will.
 
I KNOW this is AMERICA! Do you know why? Because my family and I owned a business here that employed over 100 people for over 50 years - - - many of them legal immigrants like you - - - which tells you again that I have done more for this country than you EVER WILL!
 
SO DON'T - - - YOU - - - TELL ME - - - OR - - - DICTATE TO ME - - - HOW MY COUNTRY IS - - - OR HOW IT SHOULD BE!!!!
 
KEEP - - - YOUR - - - MOUTH - - - SHUT!!!!
 
Rookies.

1 comment:

  1. YEP! All you non-Americans...SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES!!!!

    ReplyDelete