Friday, November 13, 2009

AN IMPORTANT QUESTION ON THE ECONOMY


I have just written my congressman, both my senators and the President of the United States. The correspondence was only one question. However I believe that if this question was somehow printed up and placed in the offices of all out legislators, where it will always be right there in front of their eyes, that it would keep them focused on making our economy strong again.

Also, all of us, the American citizen should do the same. All of us must keep this question in our minds and think of it every day.

I urge you all to write your congressman, and senators, (unfortunately, my senator's are Roland Burris and Dick Durbin, so it will fall upon deaf ears), then the President and ask them this one simple question:

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IF AND/OR WHEN COMMUNIST CHINA CALLS IN OUR DEBT?

No comments:

Post a Comment