Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Introduction

Hello to anyone here who enters,

My name is Scott and I live in Chicago. Welcome to the Shot and Beer Joint. I named my blog so because right now I'm a frustrated bartender looking for my first bar to work in after 30 years in the retail business. I want to get into the tavern business because I like businesses that are sociable, where people can sit, have a few drinks and be able to speak their minds.

All are welcome here to either agree with me or debate my opinions.

However, there is one main rule, whether you agree or disagree with me or anyone else who gives their opinions or rebuttals, YOU WILL DO SO IN A CIVIL AND MATURE ADULT MANNER! No insults and your language will be as if your own mother and children are in the room.

"Damn" or "Hell" are accepted. But if you just have to use a more foul word do so by disguising the word. For Example: S**t. or F*#k will be accepted.

Any gentleman in the room will never disagree with a woman by insulting her with the "B", "S", and above all the "C" word. As a matter of fact, this goes for women also.

This room is about civility, maturity, and chivalry.

So, let's get started,

Cordially,

Scott in Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment